Friday, December 6, 2013

Is the Clock Missing Numbers, Because I'm Losing Time?!?

Girl Power!
Girl Power! t-shirt
It's been a while since I posted, but it's not like I haven't been working.  I have a few things coming down the pipeline that I'm very excited about, but to be honest, there's just not enough time in the day.

Have you ever had one of those days, where you think, "OK, after this one or two things, I'll get to my cool stuff", and then the phone rings or a glass spills or the dog needs to go out, and pretty soon, you're feeling just worn out tired, and you're vegging out in front of the TV, chewing on whatever was in the cabinet.

Or maybe its one of those nights when you actually get to the computer, but first let me check some stuff on Facebook and Twitter and my email and Google+, and pretty soon, you've stumbled upon some cat sleeping on its back like a little kid, and rubbing its eyes, and you just can't click away.  Those cat videos are powerful, right?

Girl Power! Desi the Cyborg
Girl Power! Desi the Cyborg iPhone Case
Those two scenarios seem to be my whole life lately.  I have a number of things I want to get to in the next few days, but who knows.  However, I'm real proud of my latest drawing.  It's called Girl Power!, and you can check it out in all of its glory on my DeviantArt Page.

The drawing is a depiction of the three main female archetypes that best personify girl power (in my humble opinion).  These are the sorceress, the steampunk tinker and the cyborg soldier.  They are also three character concepts from an animated series that I'd like to some day create.  The lovely ladies are standing in front of bolts of purple and pink lightning, along with some fog, because, hey, girl power and all.

But if you really want to view it the right way, I've posted it onto my Zazzle Page, as well, where you can take a look, and purchase the glorious three ladies of Girl Power! on a t-shirt, laptop bag, cell phone case, gift wrap paper, coffee mug, or even the coveted Girl Power! award.

JT Vector Art Cell Phone Case
JT Vector Art Cell Phone Case
Along with the Girl Power! art, I've also added another piece.  It's an abstract piece of vector art I originally designed for logos, but I thought it would look good on a cell phone case, so please check out the JT Vector Logo for cell phone covers.  It's customizable, so you can add your name, a nickname or whatever.

And even if you're not interested in buying, I'd love for you to stop by, take a look, and let me know what you think in the comments section.  If you have a suggestion, I'd be all ears.

And if that wasn't enough, you can now get my favorite black ops ninja soldier, Sword Six, on a wrist watch.  "WHAT?!?" you say.  "AM I SERIOUS?!?" you say.  Yes, yes I am.  Stop shouting--I'm right here.  Sword Six can now keep your time.  Maybe that's where all of my time has gone.  That sneaky BASTARD!  Anyway, enjoy!
Sword Six Wrist Watch
Sword Six Wrist Watch

No comments :

Post a Comment