Friday, October 25, 2013

Boneworld is Now On Zazzle!

Boneworld on Zazzle
I am a member of several different social media sites, and for the time being, the one that I have been most involved with has been Squidoo.  However, everything that I've been doing is for the further promotion of my drawing.  And the truth is, in a lot of ways, I've been feeling like a lot of what I've been doing has been just going around in circles, because all I really want to do is draw, and publish what I've drawn up on my DeviantArt page to show off, but that's exactly what I've been unable to do lately.

So, what's a guy to do?

Well, I'll tell you one thing I've noticed.  Many people who are in my position, who have galleries on sites like DeviantArt, also seem to have store fronts on a site called Zazzle.  I recently read a lot about it on another article on Squidoo, called Zazzle 101.  So, you know what I decided to do?  I opened my own store on Zazzle.

And here it is: Boneworld on Zazzle.

So far, I've designed four t-shirts with my drawings on them that I'm extremely proud of, and I have a few more on the way.  I'm fairly excited by the idea of seeing what I've drawn on a t-shirt.  So much so, that I'll likely buy at least one of them for myself, if not some for my friends, and family.

Either way, I'm feeling invigorated about my drawing again, and I've got a new lease on life.  So, I'd love to see some visitors as soon as possible (hint, hint).  I don't expect immediate sales, but a few critiques would be nice.  Thanks so much in advance.
Jackson Thom

No comments :

Post a Comment