Monday, December 22, 2014

Tis the Season, and Fallah, Lallah, Lah

'Tis the Season
Photo Credit: Flickr Creative Commons License by Fausto Hernandez
'Tis the season, and all that junk, and with that I just wanted to hit everyone up, and see how the year's been going, as it's almost over.

I mean come on. It's just about Christmas, and the cheer is in the air. What's everyone getting this year?  Has everyone been good, or very VERY NAUGHTY?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  Just kidding!

Bone Cycle
Photo Credit: Flickr Creative Commons License by Jeff Holter
I know you've been terrible this year, just like me.  But ya know what's cool about Christmas?  Each year, after Christmas, comes New Years Day, and we all get to start over.  You know what I'm saying.  So, enjoy the debauchery.

With that in mind, I wanted to let everyone know about a couple great places I found to watch my favorite anime.

Otaku Streamers 
This is pretty much the Wikipedia of anime.  It's got everything.  It's easy to get lost there, so it's kind of aptly named..

My Hentai TV
This is a little different.  It's not your average anime.  This is the adult stuff, so, as I said above.  Enjoy the debauchery.  See what I did there?

And while you're at it, enjoy this stunning video of the WWE's Nicki Bella, as she perfectly executes her back-side spin move.  Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!


No comments :

Post a Comment