Monday, January 5, 2015

Ring In the New Year With Style, Bro!!!

Happy New Year
Photo Credit: Flickr Creative Commons License by Franch Genot
Heeeeeeey!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a good holiday season, and rang in the New Year with a bit of holiday ANGST.  I can't image what that may be, but I'll never tell.  Anyway, all I can say is, I hope you all had a blast.

So, the new year is upon us, and it's time for the new years resolutions.  Well, I've made mine, but since I'm also not much for keeping them, I'll also be keeping them to myself.  Anyway, sufficed to say, they're pretty amazing, if I do say so myself.

Mission From the Past
Mission From the Past
by Jackson Thom
I'm very much looking forward to 2015, and I've gotten off to a brilliant start.  I published a new piece of art to my gallery on DeviantArt.  You can see the a clip of the pic to the right.  I've also, got a few more things queued up, and on the way.  So, stay tuned.

Check out my new piece, Mission From the Past, here.  You can go on over there, and leave some feedback, or even buy a print if you like.

I also submitted the art to my Zazzle store to be sold as printed apparel.  Why not, go ahead, and check out Mission From the Past on a t-shirt?

Something else I've got on my radar is, I'd like to review some of the favorite, and not so favorite anime series.  I've got a number of them in mind, but I couldn't think of a better place to start than my TOP 5 ECCHI ANIMES!

Example of Ecchi
Example of Ecchi
Photo Credit: Flickr Creative Commons License by Hobby Next
They are, in order:
5. Maken-Ki
4. Freezing
3. Sekirei
2. Queen's Blade
1. High School DxD

I'll start from number 5, later this week, and continue on until I've reached my all-time (so far, that is) ecchi anime, "High School DxD."

Being that I'll be starting with ecchi, my review won't be the same as other anime reviews.  I'd like to take it from a different angle.  The criteria will include amount of ecchi, usage of ecchi, chemistry of characters and dialogue, art of course, sexual tension and the story itself.

I think you're going to love it!

I'd also like to leave you with this video with this youtube video from "Baby Metal."  Let me know what you think if it.  I am still trying to process what I saw, but I think I like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment