Friday, January 16, 2015

Best Of the Best...Pics of Hot Girls

Lately, I've been on a nice little drawing rhythm, and I've been able to pound out some nice drawings, that I've been able to do up all nice and tidy in InkScape.  I'm real proud of what I've produced lately, so I wanted to show it off a little.

Mission From the Future
Mission From the Future
by Jackson Thom
Mission From the Future

This is one badass chick, with two guns, leather and a hell of an attitude.

Go check out the real version on my gallery on DeviantArt, where you can also buy prints.
Mission From the Future.
This got some nice kudos over there, like being added to the PinUp-Club gallery, as well as the Elite-Girls gallery.

You can also get it on a t-shirt at my Zazzle Store.  Give it a try.



Mission From the Past
Mission From the Past
by Jackson Thom
Mission From the Past

This girl's fired up, and ready for anything, with a great sword and wild pink hair.  What else do you need.

Go check out the real version on my gallery on DeviantArt, where you can also buy prints.  Mission From the Past.  This one also got a couple of nice kudos there, like being included in the Elite-Girls gallery and the Inkscapers gallery.

You can also get it on a t-shirt at my Zazzle Store.  Give it a try.


Kodama From Maken-Ki Fan Art
Kodama From Maken-Ki Fan Art
by Jackson Thom
Kodama From Maken-ki!

This is the character Kodama from the ecchi anime, Maken-Ki, which I did a review of recently.

Go check out the real version on my gallery on DeviantArt.  Kodama From Maken-Ki Fan Art.

I can't sell this one in any way, because it's fan art, so enjoy, but like the others, it did receive a couple of nice kudos, such as being included in the Elite-Girls gallery, as well as the Inkscapers gallery.













I hope you enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment